2023 TRIPLE CROWN PASS
New Pass Holder
Intermediate Golf (39 years of age and under)
Senior Resident (Age 60 +)**
Senior Non Resident (Age 60 +)**
Program runs 3/1/2023 thru 2/29/2024
- Based on course availability, unlimited golf including cart (depending on type of Pass purchased).
- One Large bucket of range balls per day (may not be accumulated)
- Triple Crown Pass Holders will receive a 15% discount off full-priced soft goods (shirts and shorts). This discount is not valid towards any sale item that is already discounted 15% or more.
- World Handicap Services for 2023.
- Discounted Green Fees for accompanied guests.
- Complimentary Enrollment in Troon Rewards program.
- Discounted Ironhorse Golf Association (IGA) participation
**Senior Passes are valid Monday-Friday excluding holidays. Weekend and Holiday's before 12 PM $65 and after 12pm $25.
There are a limited number of passes sold each season.
To be eligible for the Annual Pass renewal window and pricing, a person must have maintained a pass for the 2022-23 program year. Current pass holders wishing to renew their pass for the 2023-2024 program year will have a protected window of time through February 14, 2023. Based on availability, remaining passes will be sold on a first come, first served basis. Beginning February 15, 2023, Leawood Residents who were not pass holders for the 2021 Program Year will have the first opportunity to submit applications. Starting March 1, 2023, any remaining passes will be sold on a first-come, first served-basis. Leawood Residency will be verified via means other than a current Driver’s License.
The Triple Crown Club is effectively a annual pass program that allows for frequent play at a discounted rate. As such, the Triple Crown Club is not a Membership Program in any way. The Triple Crown Club does not provide any ownership or control over the Club in any way. No additional rights, privileges, nor benefits should be inferred or expected, except for those expressly stated herein.
We are grateful for the continued support of the local golf community and look foward to another fantastic golf season. If you are not able to purchase a pass for this season, there are still options available to enjoy golf at Ironhorse. As a Troon-managed facility, we do participate in the Troon Card
program. For more information on Troon Cards
, please click here
. As a public facility, tee times can be booked via our website where you will always be able to find the best available rate at the time of booking. To book online, please select Book Tee Times
from our menu or click here
to be redirected.